The head office of the Rowland Hill Fund is based at Mount Pleasant, London.
The team comprises of two full-time and three part-time members of staff.
The Fund is governed by a board of trustees, who ensure that the organisation remains active and effective in achieving its aims.
- RHF will be recognised as the primary in-house charity for supporting staff, pensioners and their dependants
- RHF will be recognised for improving the wellbeing and quality of life of staff and pensioners
- RHF will deliver efficient, effective and innovative services that are needed now and in the future
- We are committed to providing high quality services and embracing change through continuous improvement and development
- We will operate with integrity, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every action that we take
- We will respect the principle of confidentiality, information is not made available to any external source without prior consent, unless the law requires or a resolution of the Board requires disclosure