The Fund Today
The head office of the Rowland Hill Fund is based at Mount Pleasant, London, which has recently undergone major refurbishment. The interior has been wonderfully modernised, whilst the exterior has been beautifully preserved.
The team comprises of two full-time and three part-time members of staff.
The Fund is governed by a board of trustees, who ensure that the organisation remains active and effective in achieving its aims.
- RHF will be recognised as the primary in-house charity for supporting staff, pensioners and their dependants
- RHF will be recognised for improving the wellbeing and quality of life of staff and pensioners.
- RHF will deliver efficient, effective and innovative services that are needed now and in the future.
- We are committed to providing high quality services and embracing change through continuous improvement and development.
- We will operate with integrity, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every action that we take.
- We will respect the principle of confidentiality, information is not made available to any external source without prior consent, unless the law requires or a resolution of the Board requires disclosure.
For Help Or Support: 08006 888 777, choosing option 1, then option 4
For Help Or Support: 08006 888 777, choosing option 1, then option 4 For information 08002321762
|Rowland Hill Fund, Royal Mail
185 Farringdon Road,
London EC1A 1AA
T. 0800 232 1762