Become an RHF Ambassador
Represent the Fund!
We are looking for outgoing and enthusiastic people around the UK and Northern Ireland to become our Ambassadors to help us increase awareness and act as influential supports in sharing the best kept secret in Royal Mail-The Rowland Hill Fund
What is an Ambassador?
Ambassadors are a key part of the team, representing RHF in their local offices, promoting effectively and confidently the work of the Fund
Ambassadors are encouraged to recruit other interested people to support awareness and fundraising.
Main tasks / activities
- Refer individuals to specialist help, avoiding giving personal advice
- Refer individuals to the Feeling First Class Support helpline
- Refer individuals to their Manager or Union rep for support
- Use local office communication channels to share the work of the Fund
- Organise fundraising events or by inspire others to do so
- Attend and support Ambassador events organised by RHF
Qualities and Skills
- Passionate about the RHF and ‘helping our own’
- Good communicator, enthusiastic and confident
- Proactive in contacting managers, staff, event organisers and fundraising teams
- Ambassadors will understand and respect the confidentiality of the work we do
Training & Support
- All Ambassadors will attend an RHF Induction/Training event.
- The Fund Manager and RHF staff will be available for assistance as and when required. There will also be a local nominated contact within your part of the Business.
- Ambassadors are able to claim out of pocket expenses in line with our expenses policy.
The time commitment required is variable and flexible.
Mary Jeffery: email@example.com
020 7239 2271
Shan Lawrence: firstname.lastname@example.org
020 7239 2043 or 07841953842
Lead Ambassador for the North Region
Tamsin Stephenson: email@example.com 07436 534901
Click here to download the full Ambassador Pack
|Rowland Hill Fund, Royal Mail
185 Farringdon Road,
London EC1A 1AA
T. 0800 232 1762